torsdag 29. september 2011

About Myself

Alright, since this is a subject blogg i have to put up both English and Norwegian posts.
I am a 16 year old boy from Trondheim, Norway. Im a sporty guy who trains both Taekwon-Do and Football. I've also won second place in the National Championship in Taekwon-Do last year and i am going for gold this year. I have Football played for as many years as i can remeber, and i've played on the team Trygg/Lade all my life. We used to be quite good back in the days, but have now fallen pretty far as many of our best players have moved on to other teams. I don't like saying things about my personality, because i don't want to seem overconfident and "douchy", which might mean i am a pretty carefull guy. The most exciting thing in my life is that i have been living in the US for a year. In eight grade i was living in Madison, Wisconsin, going to a public school there. To be honest, that was the best school i have ever been to. I have never had such good results or worked so hard in my life. In addition to that, the High School i would have gone to if i hadn't left was supposed to be even better. Now i am crossing my fingers that my years at Adolf Øien 1ste will be even better. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar